Equipment & Technology
Pushing the Limits
DCS continues to push the limits of possibility by delivering the most advanced completion chemical delivery system in the industry. From autonomous operation to real-time water measurement, to remote monitoring of 50+ data points in real-time… DCS’s patented DriFlow™ system is proof that performance & cost savings can co-exist.
DCS utilizes the latest in cloud-based IOT technology to not only monitor the process conditions of all ongoing jobs, but also control field assets when required. The DriFlow unit is equipped with various innovative technologies enhancing operational insight, product delivery and service quality. This cutting edge use of technology allows us to have superior run-time efficiency compared to our peer group.
DCS is equipped to match various coms protocols employed in frac communication systems and utilizes wireless radio transmission technology to ensure uninterrupted live data streaming.
Data transmission to the client:
- FR and additive chemical(s) flow rates
- FR and additive chemical(s) concentrations
- FR and additive chemical(s) volume totals
- Water quality measurements*
- Custom set of data points*
*added upon client request
Data reception from the client:
- Clean rate: allows the unit to automatically adjust concentration based on rate
- Treating Pressure: allows for data analysis and reporting for client services
Real-time Remote Support
Complete remote access and control over the DriFlow unit and communications devices through virtual control screens.
Communications device portal displaying transmitting data.
DriFlow operations remote HMI screen
The DriFlow fleet is managed 24/7 by a team of expert individuals. By utilizing the analytical tools to identify process trends and performance anomalies, the team gains operational foresight to further minimize NPT events and continually exceed a +98% pumping efficiency.
Remote Operations Center
24/7 Remote Operations Center
Expert Operational Support
Logistics & Inventory Management
High Resolution Analytics
- SPE 204176 “Dry Powder Deliver of Friction Reducers: A Step Change in Slickwater Fracturing” 2021 – Download PDF
- SPE 204171 “Early Applications of Viscosifying Friction Reducers for Hydraulic Fracturing Operations in the Vaca Muerta Formation, Argentina” 2021 – Download PDF
- JPT November 2021 Issue “A New Recipe for Friction Reducer Suppliers” – Read More
- JPT Septempber 2020 Issue “Gummy Bears in Shale Production” – Read More
- URTec 2487 “Performance of Friction Reducers in Iron-Rich Environments” 2020 – Download PDF
- SPE 195199 “Correlating the Performance of Friction Reducers with Source Water Chemistry” 2019 – Download PDF
- SPE 189893 “Case Studies of High Viscosity Friction Reducers HVFR in the STACK Play” 2018 – Download PDF
- SPE 185084 “Applications of Viscosity-Building Friction Reducers as Fracturing Fluids” 2017 – Download PDF