Sustaining innovation – it’s more than a buzzword.
Pushing the Limits
DCS continues to push the limits of possibility by delivering the most advanced completion chemical delivery system in the industry. From autonomous operation to real-time water measurement, to remote monitoring of 50+ data points in real-time… DCS’s patented DriFlow™ system is proof that performance & cost savings can co-exist.
From Molecule to Wellhead™
Everything we do begins with the chemistry
DCS possesses the unique ability to combine molecular knowledge with field experience and operational expertise to deliver unparalleled value to its clients.
DCS utilizes the latest in cloud-based IOT technology to not only monitor the process conditions of all ongoing jobs, but also control field assets when required. This cutting edge use of technology allows us to have superior run-time efficiency compared to our peer group.
Customer facing data analysis service!
- SPE 204176 “Dry Powder Deliver of Friction Reducers: A Step Change in Slickwater Fracturing” 2021 – Download PDF
- SPE 204171 “Early Applications of Viscosifying Friction Reducers for Hydraulic Fracturing Operations in the Vaca Muerta Formation, Argentina” 2021 – Download PDF
- JPT November 2021 Issue “A New Recipe for Friction Reducer Suppliers” – Read More
- JPT Septempber 2020 Issue “Gummy Bears in Shale Production” – Read More
- URTec 2487 “Performance of Friction Reducers in Iron-Rich Environments” 2020 – Download PDF
- SPE 195199 “Correlating the Performance of Friction Reducers with Source Water Chemistry” 2019 – Download PDF
- SPE 189893 “Case Studies of High Viscosity Friction Reducers HVFR in the STACK Play” 2018 – Download PDF
- SPE 185084 “Applications of Viscosity-Building Friction Reducers as Fracturing Fluids” 2017 – Download PDF